Monday 24 March 2008

Portable Audacity


Some have you have told me that it can be difficult to install Audacity on a network. Portable Audacity may be an alternative solution and it is certainly great for school journey or for when you visit another computer or suite of computers.
The application just needs a memory stick to run (and a pc/laptop to plug into!), and is a slimmed down, but very functional version of the full programme. I have given it a go on my external hard drive and this week I will be trying it on machines that have not got Audacity installed.
Try it and other Portable apps@

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.